Monday, October 6, 2008

CUTE BABY KASH!!!!

Wow!, it amazes me how much you can love your children!
Kash has been so much fun to have in our family! I'm sure Heavenly father knew I needed a mellow baby.
He loves to eat, sleep and snuggle! Doesn't get much better that that! especially the snuggle part.

I love the pic with my Grandma Green, The grand kids all call her Grandma Great, and it couldn't be more fitting! I'm so glad my kids have gotten to know her so well these past few years. Living within walking distance is so wonderful!

Tyler loves to visit her and receive FAT BOYS! , even if its right before dinner, He also loves to smash Grandpa's can's that he is recycling.

Chance, Has grown a huge obsession with her Country Home magazines, every time we
walk in her door. He runs and grabs one. She reads them with him hour after hour.

Kash, Loves to snuggle with her and receive many kisses. The FAT BOYS will come later...

Thanks grandma for being so wonderful. I love you up to the sky!!!
Love, Jody

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jana said...

He is growing so fast. You are so lucky to live so close to you parents and grandparents. That will be really special for your kids as they grow.

I'm glad we both got so lucky with our hubbys.... and of cource they got so lucky with us:) Your apple pie looks DEE-LE'-SHOUS!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

I LOVE you too Grandma Great!!!