I thought these pics. turned out pretty cute. I keep trying to get good pics. of Kash smiling and everytime he closes his eyes. He is such an angel! We love him so much!!
I think in this picture he's thinking why is my mom doing this to me and why won't she just let me be. Either way he looks dang cute in it!

So Long, September
4 weeks ago


8 comments:
Those are so sweet! he is so so cute. I love it when babys start to show more of there personalitys
I can't wait till him and Gray can run around and play like Chance and Miley do. TOO FUN!
Dude- he is ADORABLE!!!
So cute! He is getting so big! Holy cow! Time flies!
So Cute!!!
What a cutie pie!
He is so so cute!
He has grown so much. And getting even cuter (if that is possible).
Way cute pictures, he is getting so big!
Post a Comment