Sunday, October 5, 2008

WHO'S B-DAY IS IT!!!!!

1. She's very short
2. Loves tomatoes, however every time she eats them she gets sores all over her tongue.
3. She has 3 Amazing, yet stinky brothers.
4. She is a wonderful decorator
5. She has 3 adorable little boys.
6. One of her favorite past times is singing Alanis Morset in the front of the mirror with a hair brush. Good times!!!!
7. Another favorite past time is going camping with her favorite person ever(me) and laughing so hard I wet my pants 3 times. I know it's gross but oh we had fun!!
8. She loves to eat, its amazing because she looks like a toothpick, a very short toothpick.
9. I high school she enjoyed skipping school on the first day it snowed to go play in it. By play I mean go to perkins and get cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate. Also skipping school on the first really nice day of spring, and go to a park and eat ice cream. Yes some kids never grow up!
10. Last but certainly not least she is a wonderful friend!

**** and the birthday girl is, BREANNA MARIE LUKER
Happy Birthday Bre, hope your day was wonderful!!!

I can't wait to see you and your boys(even you Seth)! I'm sure it won't be until Christmas but I'm still excited
Love ya, Jody

2 comments:

Breanna Luker said...

You are so funny! That totally cracked me up. The good old days definitley wouldn't have been the same without you in them though. We had way to much fun together (peeing your pants 3 times is definitley way to much fun). The only thing you forgot is our picture of Wilma Marie Nelson the devoted Walmart employee! Thanks for being such a great friend! I love ya!

Breanna Luker said...

I'm not that short!