Sunday, October 19, 2008

LUCKY!!!!!

My dear cousin Trisha decided to have a "GHOUL'S NIGHT OUT" it was so much fun! While I was contemplating what I would be for the occasion I ruled out cute, sexy, scary, clever and decided I would go for incredibly hideous and be NAPOLEON DYNAMITE, Lucky!!!!
After a quick stop to the local DI where I purchased some killer MOON BOOTS and a pair of TIGHT WRANGLERS.
I was almost ready to pull Napoleon off, all I needed was a bag of TOTS! I stopped by sonic and off I went.
I did however realize after I arrived that I had forgot my freakin fanny AKA: FANNY PACK.

We had so much fun, we ate until I felt sick( always a sign of a good party!) We had a gift exchange. I took home a nice cookie jar filled with chocolate chips, cake mix, etc. YUMMY. We also voted for costume. I'm happy to announce I won FUNNIEST COSTUME!

It was so much fun to just be goofy and hang out with the GHOULS!.


My sisters and I(Yes I'm the Ugly one)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Burrups said...

That looks like so much fun!! Love the pictures!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Dude!! Your boobs are huge!!!!!!!! I don't think was in the movie!!!

You fam is so fun, I miss 'em so bad!! I wish you would come see me!!

Chandra said...

That is soooo funny! I'm so looking forward to dressing up! I haven't done Halloween in like 3 years (stupid college- always had class on Halloween night... boo)