The other night Tyler was testing my patience so I sent him to his room in time out. I finished cleaning up dinner and doing a few things and realized I had forgotten I had put him in time out. I was kindly reminded by the sound of coyotes howling aka; Tyler and Chance sitting on his bed swaying back and forth howling. It was so funny! When I walked in they both started laughing, I'm glad Ty had someone to keep him company while he was being punished!
A little while later cowboy Chance came galloping in with his bottle in one hand and the reins in the other. He has decided he loves Tylers stick horse and rides it all over the house.


2 comments:
Is that a BOTTLE in Chance's mouth?! What would Auntie Court say??
You do have some pretty dang cute boys at your house!!! (Including Billy!!!) You're a fun mom!
The boys room is cute!!
Love ya,
Aunt Kimi
Post a Comment