So earlier this week I was starting to get extremely bored. Not that I don't have alot to do, it's just a little challenging with a 3mo. old and a 19mo. old. And I'll be honest reading 100 books a day get a little repetitive. So I decided to take my boys on a little walk (good choice) it was such a beautiful day! We walked over to my Grandma house, We went in and visited for about an hour then decided to keep going to grandma Cindy's
As I was walking up the hill I had alot going through my head. Some of which include. My how this was easier when I was shape, how blessed I am that I live within walking distance to my favorite Grandma and my most wonderful mother. I also thought of what a blessing it is to live in the wonderful community that I do. I think it's the most beautiful place in the world! I had alot going through my head that day but the # 1 thing was how wonderful my children are and my fabulous husband! I'm so glad to be able to stay at home with my boys. It is so hard some days, well most days! however at the end of the day, I wouldn't change a thing!
Even reading 100 books a day!!!!

Chance has always been scared of horses, he loves them in magazines,books and even behind glass, but up close not so much.
Aunt Court has been working hard with him. I'd have to say it's starting to pay off.

All the kids and I walked down to meet Ty off the bus, due to the extreme amount of exercise I'd already had that day I opted to ride the 4-wheeler. I know I realize 1 adult, 6 kids, and an infant doesn't sound very safe. Don't worry I drove with caution. We had a blast! I told them we had to sing all the way. So we drove up the rode all singing at the top of our lungs! GOOD TIMES!!!!
Courtney and Chance feeding Elmo his snacks.
Aunt Court has been working hard with him. I'd have to say it's starting to pay off.


6 comments:
Jody you are such a sweetheart. I know how you feel with staying home sometimes. It is so worth it though. That is awesome that Court is working with Chance and him being scared of horses. You have an awesome family.
This is the most precious post I've ever read in my life! You ARE such a sweetheart! Look at you reading 100 books a day! That's soooo great! And riding horses and all that! I hope my kids get to experience that one day! You are truly a great example to me! :-) (4wheeler and all!)
JOdy- I love your pics. Your boys are so dang cute!! I love how you are always so possitive and grageful for everything. I enjoy reading your blog because it is always uplifting. You guys are great! have a wonderful day. Raelyn
You really are an awsome mom Jod! Your boys.. all 4 of them, are lucky to have ya.
You are such an awesome mom and wife.
I've been waiting for more pictures of baby Kash. He is so dang cute. He is getting so big. I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!
That was such a great post. Your a great mom. The pic with Chance on the horse is so cute.
Post a Comment